A abundance of awards has dropped into my beautiful universe, all from my amato (beloved) bloggie friends. Clearly, I am the luckiest Aire-girl ever!
This is the Kreativ Blogger Award! Mille grazie to theBUSTER, Ms. Sephie and Ms. Bailey Blue for sharing it with me. Mwah! Here are its rules:
1. Post it on your blog and link to the doggie that gave it to you. 2. List sette (seven) things you love. 3. List seven blogs you love. 4. Email or comment on the blogs you love to let them know you've given them an award.
Ok, hmm … I had to think about this a bit, but here are seven things:
1. I love my bloggie amici (friends)!
2. I love to go for rides in the car, and especially love going through the car wash. I enjoy trying to bite the water when it hits the window. This sets la mia ragazza off into fits of risate (laughter), but being a natural and gifted comedian, I’m always up for making someone giggle. (Giggle!)
3. I love sneaking onto il divano (the sofa), even though I’m not supposed to be up there. I am obsessed with the pillows on the sofa and like to bury myself under them and then bark really loud.
4. I love beautiful Italia and looking through all of la mia ragazza’s fotografie (photos) from her visits there.
5. I love chewing on things – ‘puter cords, glasses, shoes, my new bed – they’re all delicious! My trainer said this is because I am very “mouthy,” which, apparently, is an Airedale trait. La mia ragazza calls it something else, but I can’t tell you what that is perche (because) this is a G-rated bloggie. (Heeeeeeeee!!!!)
6. Amo scavare (I love to dig). OMD, do I ever love to dig. I dig holes in the yard, holes in the giardino fiorito (flower garden) and holes in the planters – I even paw at the carpet when I’m attempting to bury a biscotto (biscuit) that I’m not quite ready to devour.
7. I love going for long walkies in the nearby parks with la mia ragazza. And I reallllllly love it when I meet nuovi cani amici (new doggie pals) or little hoomans along the way. I am incredibly sociable! (Note from Lucia’s girl: she’s like the Pied Piper of Hamlin …)
Now, as for bloggies that I love, well, the truth is, I love ALL of my friends’ bloggies because each is unica (unique) and meraviglioso (wonderful) in its own way, but since I can only pick seven for this award – sigh!! – here they are:
1. Naturally, I love Persephone, Buster (mwah, mwah!) and Ms. Bailey Blue’s blog. Frankly, la mia ragazza consistently falls to the floor in fits of giggling apoplexy over it. Somebody throw a bucket of water on her, already …santa vacca (holy cow)….!
2. I love Dennis’ Diary of Destruction because Dennis, Tucker and Trixie are always encountering strange and fascinating life forms (gophers, ninja hedgehogs, giant stuffies , bees, email bankers – you name it, they stumble onto it) and there never seems to be a humdrum day out there in Sandy Eggo.
3. I love Digsby’s bloggie because he is just so adorable. If you haven’t seen the post about his first aire-cut, run right over there now and take a look – it is very, very funny.
4. I love Deetzy’s bloggie because … awwww, who doesn’t love Deetzy!!?!! He’s a darling ragazzo (boy) with a huge and gentle cuore (heart).
5. I love Paco and Milo’s bloggie because they’re such beautiful, smiley goldies … and they live in the part of Italia that la mia ragazza loves the most.
6. I love Stanley and Stella’s bloggie because without their encouragement, I might not have a bloggie, myself, or have met so many of you!
7. I love my dear friend Rambo’s bloggie, because he is unfailingly sweet and because he barks Italian to me.
8. I love … wait … [WHAT?? NO WAY, IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!] La mia ragazza just reminded me that I am only supposed to list seven bloggies … plllbbbb! Well, to all my bloggie pals who didn’t get mentioned in this pathetically and tragically short list – which I have no control over! – please know that I love all of your bloggies, too!
I think some of you already have this award but I'd still like to pass it along to Nelly, to Bobo and Meja (they already have one Kreativ Blogger award, but this version looks different!), to Digsby, to Clive, and to Sally and Paddy. Mwah!
Mille grazie (thanks a million) to Jake and Fergi and to Piper, Carrleigh and Lilly for this splendid Proximity Award! Here is its description: This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award. (All this prize requires is to pass it on!)
Well, many, many of you already have this valuable award so instead of passing it along to eight specific bloggers, I think it’s better to say that if you don’t have this award, I invite you to pick it up here and post it to your bloggie!
And now for Neno’s Award! Mille grazie (thanks a million) to Tula, Jake and Fergi and to Piper, Carrleigh and Lilly for bestowing this upon me! Here’s why Neno’s Award is given, followed by its rules: As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
To seek the reason why we all love blogging.
~Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. (Oopsy! My bad!)
~Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
~Answer the Award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
~Tag and distribute the Award to as many people as you like.
Remember to notify the awardees and put their links in your post.
It’s simple: I love blogging because I get to meet so many friends from so many places – and amici (friends) and famiglia (family) are the most precious things in the world. (Well, and so are treats….but that’s a separate bloggie post!) For any who don’t yet have this award, please help yourself to it here!