So anyway, here are cinque cose (five things) that have happened in Lucia’s beautiful universe in the cinque mesi (five months) that I have been awayyyyy:
1. I had surgery to remove a troublesome spot at the top of my back leggie – which was terrible enough! – (Note from LMR: it was a scary time here – the vet was concerned that Lucia might have a malignancy – fortunately, test results came back negative) and then, worse, I had a very, very, very bad reaction to Auntie Sthetic (I did not even know I had an Auntie named Sthetic!) and cominciato ad avere allucinazioni (began to hallucinate) so la mia ragazza – who was so very terrified that she might lose her most darling and adored Aire-girl – rushed me to the Mergencyvet, where I spent about un milione di ore (a million hours) having many tests done. Alas, the Mergencyvet didn’t know that I was reacting to Auntie Sthetic and gave me a version of the VERY SAME THING to make me sleepy for the tests, and I went into another serious round of reactions which lasted for a whole other day!!! I had to take
molti farmaci (many medicines) for many days afterward
2. We moved from our (former) very cold climate to a (new) much less cold one, although you would never know that today since it’s only nine degrees outside!
3. I had my fotographia (photo) taken with Santy Paws’ elf last week. Awwwwww! La mia ragazza is very smitten with my seasonally dressed self in this picture!
4. I have made many, many new friends, thanks to my twice weekly visits to doggie daycare:
Kobe and Scout the Standard Poodles
Mogie the Irish Wolfhound
(Hubba hubba, Dennis!!!!)
Hal the LabraPlott
... and 'Panga the Welshie
Muahhhhhs to all my wonderful buddies!!! (But I, Lucia, am the only Airedale at daycare!!)
5. I found out I am probably related to Farfel’s new sister, Star!! And I am also distantly related to Mischka the Airedale!!!! Ah, it’s so wonderful to have famiglia (family)!
I send many smoochies and huggies to all of my DWB amici, and also send out extra-special smoochies and huggies to Miss Sunshade and her mum, who presently have their paws full. Please run right over to their bloggy and give them some DWB TLC!